Monday, December 27, 2010

Literanxiety

Well, it's two days after Christmas. Here's what I got--because I know all of you are ravenous to know:
  • two sweet groupons--one to Nordstrom Rack (with which I bought a fabulous sweater this afternoon :) and one to the Body Shop (which I have yet to use)
  • a great cardigan from Gap (go Judy!)
  • a book from Scotty and Ashy (via Jake)
  • a beautiful scarf from Hungary
  • and cash--the universal giftcard, as Dad likes to call it. To spend this cash, I bought some wonderful Target purchases. Target is the best!
So that's that. Christmas was weird this year, as only Jake, Kristin, and I are here from the Keller fam. Nonetheless, it was wonderful. For reals. We have had a lot of fun together and with the Chais and some of their family. We've played a lot of games, and eaten way too much food. Gees. I better crack down hard on my workout regimen this winter. urggghhh. Why can't I control myself during the holidays? It's impossible.

So I'm feeling a little bit of anxiety over finishing all the books which are stacked on my dresser, waiting to be read. I really wanted to finish a couple over break before school starts up again, but it looks grim. haha. I am reading The Letters of Vincent van Gogh right now, but in line behind that is Life of Pi, Gilead, and Of Mice and Men. Gees. I get reading anxiety sometimes. I get so excited about all these books that I wanna read, but panic that I'll never finish them. What's that called? I'll call it literanxiety. I like that.

Well, at this point, I'm actually excited to start school again. I get a little stir crazy at home. I have a week left here, which will be about perfect. I would lose it if I stayed here longer than that. Well readers aka siblings and friends, I'll catch ya later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog. This is the sort of thing I never hear about your life.

    I love Nordstrom Rack, too. The trouble with that store for me is that you need lots of time to sift through everything and my children are always whining by the time I'm done or not even close to being done.

    ReplyDelete