Sunday, June 26, 2011

Texas or California?

Haha. Somehow I always knew it would come down to these two states. It's no surprise why. The sun shines in these places. I like sun. Sun is good. Me need sun. Me happy in sun. I don't know how many times I've sworn to myself that I would never live in a state where it snowed, but I'm actually quite serious about it. So, I've really been considering both of these places. If anyone has any job leads, I'm all ears. I was thinking particularly of Austin, for some reason, but who knows? I guess it all depends on where I can find a job of ANY kind. My main goal is to earn/ save as much money as possible in the next year before until I start grad school. Oh decisions decisions. I'm leaning toward Texas right now because it's WAY cheaper and I feel like I would save a bit more money there. Is it even possible to save money when you live in CA? You Californians better jump in here and share your thoughts. Anyway, with 26 days til graduation, I best get on this. I can't wait to graduate. I know I've said it before and you are probably terribly sick of hearing it, but I just don't care. WHOO HOO! I am so stoked.

Well, ta ta for now. Love you all!

Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. What?! California? Let's talk. We'd love to have you close to us. The girls love seeing Aunt Julie and they'd love to see you, too.

    I wish I had a huge house and could let you live in one of my spare rooms. Ha. I guess you and Jake could be roommates. He's pretty dang irresistible. Can't you imagine waking up to his contagious smile looking out of his crib every morning?

    The fact that Becca's new duplex they're renting is bigger and nicer than my house and their rent is less than half my mortgage should tell you something about California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Marnie that sounds absolutely magical! Jake and I would make great roommates I'm sure. But I would never impose on you guys like that. I'll figure it all out though. Oh I can't wait to see that cute boy though in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete