Sunday, February 27, 2011

And then I was 24

Well, today was my birthday. It was pretty sweet. I love my family and friends sooooo much! Last night my friend threw a small party for me, which was swell. Then, today, Scotty and Ashy put a crown on my head and transported me to their house in a chariot with ribbons on the antenna, where we enjoyed a DELICIOUS meal of fajitas made by Scotty. Then we went to cousin's house and partied some more. I am sooo lucky to have you all in my life! I talked to my siblings and friends and was bombarded with facebook love (which, after all, is the only kind that counts right?? (this is me shaking my head)).

All in all, I'm pretty pleased to be 24. I plan on kicking life's butt as a 24 year old. That's right, this is my LIFE-KICKIN, BYU-I graduatin, job-gettin, grad school commencin, world-changin, friend-makin, book writin, money earnin, year BABY!!!

Or, maybe it will be just like my 23rd year, but hey, I gotta plan big ok? :)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like I don't want to miss this next year of yours. 24 was an awesome year for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah...isn't that the year you got married?

    ReplyDelete